What Has Not Changed
- Dartmouth's commitment to being affordable and accessible to all students regardless of their family's financial circumstances
- Maintaining a need-blind admissions process, for all applicants regardless of citizenship, in which the anticipated or actual financial need of a candidate has no bearing on the admissions decision
- Meeting each student's full demonstrated need for all four years of college
- Full tuition grants and the no-loan program for students from households with annual incomes below $75,000
- Beginning with the Dartmouth Class of 2015 (whose members will enter Dartmouth in Fall 2011), the College will re-institute a small loan program for financial aid recipients from families which earn more than $75,000 in annual income. The loan amounts will range from $2500 - $5500 per year, depending on family income.